MBDA x Ineo Defense
Supply of air defense system stations: IMPC
Location: OPEX and national territory
Contract duration: 2012 - 2021
- Develop and produce mobile stations included in a Command, Control and Surveillance center of an air defense system for MBDA;
- Provide stations for detection and identification of air threats using radar or IMCP.
- Design, implement and maintain (logistic study and supply of spare parts);
- Realization of 16 IMCP in 4 consecutive contracts from 2012 to 2021;
- The stations are transportable by land, rail and sea, and can evolve in all types of environment;
- Stations sold for export: to one nation (outside France).