Hydrogen is an important tool in the decarbonisation of industry... provided that this hydrogen is produced in a sustainable manner.
ERAS ensures the engineering of all trades and the project management of your hydrogen projects:
• Feasibility study
• Design studies
• Industrial risk analysis
• Permitting and administrative files (ICPE: installation classified for the environment, ATEX: explosive atmosphere)
• Consultation of companies
• Detail study
• Site scheduling, planning and coordination
• Acceptance and performance improvement
Equans France's teams will carry out your projects, managing the industrial risk and integration into your processes:
• Electricity Instrumentation Automation
• Piping, purification, compression and storage
• Distribution, regulation and process integration
• Industrial computing and digital tools
With its local teams, Equans France maintains the reliability and security of your installations with service commitments on level 1 to 4 maintenance.
Principle of hydrogen production by water electrolysis
Hydrogen: a vector for industrial decarbonisation
Most hydrogen is produced by steam methane cracking. But this process emits a lot of greenhouse gases (GHGs): approximately 10 t of CO2 for every 1 t of H2 produced.
New technologies that emit few GHGs have matured. Electrolysis of water, in particular, can be used to produce low-carbon or renewable hydrogen and oxygen from water molecules and electricity.
EQUANS decarbonised hydrogen services for industry
Production of low power H2 for industry
Feed decarbonised H2 into your process:
- Turnkey facility for in-situ production of low power low-carbon hydrogen.
- Guaranteed H2 quality
- Securing of production
Decarbonised H2 hub
- A flagship project to unite industrial players in the same territory
- A local partnership to structure the H2 sector in the regions
- A solution adapted to your process to meet your challenges
- Hybrid combustion: A major decarbonisation tool
- An expert in the integration of process gases to guide you from design to maintenance
Find out more about what we offer
They trusted us
First demonstrator integrating a H2 gas turbine on the Smurfit Kappa site (Saillat-sur-Vienne 87)
ERAS ingénierie, a brand of Equans France, designs and manages the project in its entirety and is responsible for keeping to the study schedule and the technical quality of the deliverables produced:
- APS: Preliminary definition of the process
- APD : Estimation of the investment amount +/-10%.
- EPC: all trades (Piping, EIA, GC)
- Industrial risks
Axima, a brand of Equans France, carries out all the piping in compliance with the regulatory requirements related to high pressure hydrogen.